ENROLLMENT PROCESS FOR NEW STUDENTS IS HERE >>>
Enrollment Process for CONTINUING Students
1. Recommended Classes
All current students have been placed in an appropriate class for the 2017-18 school year based on their academic performance and teacher recommendations. All families will have received an email with their child(ren)’s recommended class(es) for the 2017-18 academic year by March 30.
2. Open Re-enrollment Period
The re-enrollment period opens on March 30 and closes April 25. During that time you will be able to reserve the seat(s) for your child(ren) in their recommended classes.
The assigned seat will be held for you until the end of the Open Re-enrollment Period on April 25. If the registration is not completed by the April 25 deadline, the seat will be released, and your child will be put on the waitlist.
3. Process for Class Change Requests
If the recommended class schedule does not work for you, we will work with you to find other alternatives. To request an alternative class, you should submit an enrollment application and indicate your request in the Comments field of the application. Once we receive this application, we will place your child on the waiting list for the requested classes.
All waitlist requests will be processed in a first-come-first serve order after the April 25 deadline.
After the Open Registration Deadline, all still-available seats will be released to new student enrollments.
Please note that our continuing classes are usually quite full, and it is therefore beneficial to reserve the seat as soon as possible.
4. Late Registrations or Schedule Changes.
If you decide to register at a later time or your schedule changes and you would like to find another class, we will work with you to find the best available seat at that time.
More Questions? Click here>>
Enrollment Process Overview for NEW Students
- Children come to us from different towns, different schools and with very different backgrounds. Therefore, the first step of the enrollment process is to schedule free evaluation. During the evaluation process, we administer a placement test, and based on its results, we discuss with you available scheduling options. That is also an excellent time to ask any questions you might have about our program.
- After the placement test, the next step is to fill out the Enrollment Application. Please indicate your class choice in the Comments field of the application.
- Our program is designed for the full academic year. However, we continue enrolling our students in classes throughout the year, based on the results of the placement test. In necessary, catch-up tutoring may be recommended. Placement during the year is also subject to seat availability.
- While your children are taking the placement test during the evaluation,, you will have an opportunity to meet with our staff, and ask any questions you may have about our program.
- After the test, we will recommend appropriate classes for your child(ren), and our staff will guide you through the rest of the application process.
- We offer no-risk trial classes for all year-long courses. If you enroll in the course, the trial class becomes your first day of enrollment. If you do not enroll, the trial class is free.
Note that your registration is complete only when the application and the registration fee (or summer tuition if the application is for the Summer School) are received by the office. Your child's seat is not guaranteed until the registration is complete. Note that by signing the RSM- MetroWest application, you agree with all of our Policies and Procedures.
Useful Links for Re-Enrolling Families
RE-ENROLLMENT FAQ >>
GEOMETRY FAQ for Students Entering Level 6 >>
GEOMETRY FAQ for Students Entering Level 7 >>
GEOMETRY FAQ for Students Entering Level 8 >>
2017-18 Class Schedule >>
2017-18 Calendar >>
2017-18 Tuition >>
Summer School Information >>