World Class Math Instruction Your Children Will Love!
Math Olympiad for Elementary & Middle School Students (MOEMS)
The goals of Math Olympiad are:
- To stimulate enthusiasm and a love for Mathematics
- To introduce important Mathematical concepts
- To teach major strategies for
- To develop Mathematical flexibility in solving problems
- To strengthen Mathematical intuition
- To foster Mathematical creativity and ingenuity
- To provide for the satisfaction, joy, and thrill of meeting challenges
Since RSM-MetroWest is an after school academy, we are bound by specific rules regarding MOEMS. Please note these requirements of the host organization:
1. If a student’s school participates in the Math Olympiads, the student may not be a member of the Institute team, whether or not the student is on the school team.
2. All students must take the contest using paper and pencil at the same time and at the same location.
Our MOEMS 2018 Winners!
"They have not only challenged our kids but also taught them to love math and most importantly taught them not to be afraid of math. We find they do a good job with fundamentals and then build on it to teach them problem-solving skills. We give RSM 5 stars!!!”
- Sheela Krishnamony
"All three of my boys have studied at the Russian School of Math and it has helped them to understand advanced concepts as well as prepare for taking both standardized tests as well as general school testing. It requires a high level of dedication from the child and parents, but it is worth it."
– Laura Beusch
"At first, I did not realize the huge benefit that I was receiving to my math education and would complain about homework, class, etc. Now, I see how Russian Math has helped me succeed with math in and out of school."
– Arina Khotimsky (former student, MIT freshman 2019)