World Class Math Instruction Your Children Will Love!
Math Olympiad for Elementary & Middle School Students (MOEMS)
The goals of Math Olympiad are:
- To stimulate enthusiasm and a love for Mathematics
- To introduce important Mathematical concepts
- To teach major strategies for
- To develop Mathematical flexibility in solving problems
- To strengthen Mathematical intuition
- To foster Mathematical creativity and ingenuity
- To provide for the satisfaction, joy, and thrill of meeting challenges
Our MOEMS 2022-23 Winners!
MOEMS M 2022-23 Winners
|Benjamin Sawatdiphong||8||23||Gold Pin|
|Jeffrey Yin*||7||23||Gold Pin|
|Aishani Ghosh||8||22||Silver Pin|
|Tahmin Uddin||8||22||Silver Pin|
|Rhea Anand||8||21||Silver Pin|
|Aaron Huang||7||21||Silver Pin|
|Ananya Goswamy||8||20||Silver Pin|
|Suhrit Ghosh||8||20||Silver Pin|
|Dattasai Kilari||6||19||Silver Pin|
|Oskar Tomala||7||19||Silver Pin|
|Sean Gao||6||18||Silver Pin|
|Brianna Xin||7||18||Silver Pin|
|Ethan Wen||7||18||Silver Pin|
|Ananya Suram||8||18||Silver Pin|
* participated in MOEMS M outside of RSM-MetroWest
MOEMS E 2022-23 Winners!
|Sean Gao||6||24||Gold Pin|
|Bryan Chang||5||24||Gold Pin|
|Theodore Wu||5||24||Gold Pin|
|Liam Chou||5||23||Gold Pin|
|Viraj Harish||5||23||Gold Pin|
|Dattasai Kilari||6||22||Silver Pin|
|Kevin Wu*||6||22||Silver Pin|
|Akash Annavajjala||4||21||Silver Pin|
|Keerthana Sunkari||5||20||Silver Pin|
|Rudra Raut||5||20||Silver Pin|
|Vanshika Kukunoor||6||19||Silver Pin|
|Bowen Zhu||4||19||Silver Pin|
Since RSM-MetroWest is an after school academy, we are bound by specific rules regarding MOEMS. Please note these requirements of the host organization:
1. If a student’s school participates in the Math Olympiads, the student may not be a member of the Institute team, whether or not the student is on the school team.
2. All students must take the contest using paper and pencil at the same time and at the same location.
“I have been going to RSM-MetroWest in Framingham for eight years now, and I have loved every year of it. Going to RSM has helped me excel in school, and develop my love for mathematics. The classes not only support the school curriculum but also go beyond it by challenging students with more advanced problems. I love the challenge, and I believe it has only made my interest in mathematics grow stronger. I am truly grateful for the knowledge and skills that it has given me, and I would not be where I am now if it weren’t for RSM-MetroWest.”
– Prakalya Chandrasekar, 10th grader at the Advanced Math & Science Academy
I enjoy advanced math because I am learning about new methods. One of my favorites is the mushroom. With that, you can find the LCM. I like my teacher, Mrs. Alla Farizon. She is very nice and she makes sure you understand the topic. I also like friends in the class. They are fun to play with at break. At my regular school, in my math class, there are a lot of kids who complain about math. But here no one complains about it, so it is much nicer. Every student is excited to learn and the best part is….. it’s math!
– Student, level 5
My son had a wonderful experience at RSM, Framingham, his mathskills improved considerably and was challenged enough to participate in competitions!! Needless to say his school math became very easy for him.
- Vishruta Parikh, August 2018
My favorite thing about advanced math is learning new things. I get new problems to solve. My teacher, Mr. Gene (Sigalovsky) is fun. He explains how to do a method to solve the problem. My teacher is very nice and he is also very fun
- Student, level 3.
I want to take this opportunity to thank you Anna, and the School of Mathematics, for broadening our son's field of vision on mathematics. He has seen many topics and ways to approach them that he would not have had access to otherwise.
- Dar and Einat Efroni, parents of a high school student, 2015
Our son has been with RSM-MetroWest for several years. At the end of the 7th grade he took the Math SAT and earned a perfect score of 800. We just wanted to thank Russian Math for preparing him so well.
- Mr and Mrs. Sridhar, Summer 2015