World Class Math Instruction Your Children Will Love!
Summer school registration is now open!
Families who complete their registration and pay before April 15 will get summer 2020 tuition before the annual rate increase!
Summer Is The Best Time To Advance In Math
Our Summer school classes start on June 28 and end August 6. Due to Coronavirus situation we offer classes online and in-person.
New students in grade 1 or younger in June 2021 can simply enroll for our summer school. Older students schould schedule an evaluation to determine appropriate placement. Summer recommendations for students currently enrolled in RSM should be discussed with the child’s teacher.
Summer is an excellent time to advance your child’s academic skills. We offer a wide range of options to do so in a pleasant and intellectually challenging setting. Check us out to see why hundreds of children come to us every summer and stay for years!
- If you have any questions contact us at email@example.com
- If you are new to our program, and are exploring opportunities to advance your child in math, try our Summer Math classes for elementary school to see what we are about!
- If your child wants more challenge and likes to explore unusual and challenging math problems try out our Advanced Topics – Competition Prep classes for math games, puzzles, and competition problems from all over the world! We offer these classes for all ages. These classes also will serve as valuable preparation for school year mathematics competitions.
- For High School students, our summer High School Preparation classes provide an excellent opportunity to prepare for classes in the fall, feel more confident in math, get a higher placement, and build up the college portfolio.
1. Full Summer Tuition payment is due at the time of the Application to reserve your child’s seat. There is no registration fee charged for summer classes.
2. If your plans change, a full refund will be provided if we receive your cancellation notice up to two weeks before the first class. If you cancel within two weeks of the first class, 50% of summer tuition will be refunded. There will be no refunds for cancellations once the summer session starts.
3. There are no refunds or make-up dates for classes missed for any reason, including illness.
Q: Where can I find a course description?
A: Visit our RSM website -> Schedule page -> Summer 2021-> Procced to the recommended class.
Q: My child is new to RSM-MetroWest. For which class should I sign him up?
A: Please schedule a placement test by clicking here.
Q: My child is currently a RSM-MetroWest student, but we joined late and she is struggling a bit. Which class should I sign her up for?
A: Please contact your teacher to discuss your options. It is likely that either a summer class that will provide an overall review of the past year’s topics is the best option, or, if you prefer, private tutoring can be set up over the summer to reinforce specific topics your child is having difficulty with.
Q: My child is doing very well at RSM-MetroWest. Will she still benefit from summer school?
A: If your child does not want to skip a level and does not need to catch up on any material, we recommend signing up for the appropriate Advanced Topics class.
Q: What is the time commitment for summer school?
A: All regular Math classes meet twice a week for 6 weeks. Of course, there is homework as well.
Q: I am leaving on vacation in the middle of the summer school. Can I pay a pro-rated fee?
A: No, according to our Payment Policy, you commit to the entire Summer School program fee. However, we will provide you with the homework and class assignment for the time you are away, so that your child can keep up with the program. Many of our families have successfully used this option over the years.
Q: My child attends Math Competition Preparation classes at RSM-MetroWest during the school year. Is it still worthwhile to take the Advanced Topics classes?
A: Yes, absolutely. These classes complement each other. We cover a number of topics we do not have time for during the year, and it is really a lot of fun!
“I have been going to RSM-MetroWest in Framingham for eight years now, and I have loved every year of it. Going to RSM has helped me excel in school, and develop my love for mathematics. The classes not only support the school curriculum but also go beyond it by challenging students with more advanced problems. I love the challenge, and I believe it has only made my interest in mathematics grow stronger. I am truly grateful for the knowledge and skills that it has given me, and I would not be where I am now if it weren’t for RSM-MetroWest.”
– Prakalya Chandrasekar, 10th grader at the Advanced Math & Science Academy
I enjoy advanced math because I am learning about new methods. One of my favorites is the mushroom. With that, you can find the LCM. I like my teacher, Mrs. Alla Farizon. She is very nice and she makes sure you understand the topic. I also like friends in the class. They are fun to play with at break. At my regular school, in my math class, there are a lot of kids who complain about math. But here no one complains about it, so it is much nicer. Every student is excited to learn and the best part is….. it’s math!
– Student, level 5
My son had a wonderful experience at RSM, Framingham, his mathskills improved considerably and was challenged enough to participate in competitions!! Needless to say his school math became very easy for him.
- Vishruta Parikh, August 2018
My favorite thing about advanced math is learning new things. I get new problems to solve. My teacher, Mr. Gene (Sigalovsky) is fun. He explains how to do a method to solve the problem. My teacher is very nice and he is also very fun
- Student, level 3.
I want to take this opportunity to thank you Anna, and the School of Mathematics, for broadening our son's field of vision on mathematics. He has seen many topics and ways to approach them that he would not have had access to otherwise.
- Dar and Einat Efroni, parents of a high school student, 2015
Our son has been with RSM-MetroWest for several years. At the end of the 7th grade he took the Math SAT and earned a perfect score of 800. We just wanted to thank Russian Math for preparing him so well.
- Mr and Mrs. Sridhar, Summer 2015